Wednesday, September 17, 2008

RED SKY STUDIO promotional art


this piece was designed to promote my wonderful studio. www.myspace.com/redskystudio.
you can go to www.redskystudio.com but the site is unfinished and sucky. I'm currently
revampin that mofo.

So I'm the creative director for a art gallery tattoo studio. its beautiful. small but powerful.
unfortunately I work remotely at the moment but go out from time to time to work.
Next month I'm going out to start my tattoo apprenticeship. a long time coming I tell
you what.

so this pieces is supposed to represent what we do in one image instead of a montage.
we do art and tattoos as well as sell jewelry. Define by Design. So I wanted
to create images that were more photo real. So I had access to a beautiful model, Natasha.
She's one of our apprentices as well. very talented. she modeled for this art and originally
it was gonna be a photo manip but ended up being a paint over which gave it a nice
hybrid look and I learned alot about likeness and detail.

this isn';t the original. this is one that I gave an extra vintage texture treatment.
maybe I'll post the original later

I found this one first

No comments: