Saturday, August 23, 2008

Red Sky Studio My Home



Owned and run by artist Philip J. Felix. He was an Art Director and Designer in animation out in Los Angeles for 16 years and left the game 8 years ago to pursue tattoos and his painting. For the last 2 years he has been running his own shop successfully and is booked at least 5 months in advance. I'm the creative director for the publishing division. I'll also working on jewelry and clothing lines. I've been "starting" my tattoo apprenticeship for the last fuckin year. lol. the studio is out in Tucson and I'm out in LA. I have to get out there for at least a month of time straight to get my tattoo journey going. time and money, the two hardest things to coordinate for such things...and women, but thats another story,lol.

But I think I got something lined up that will allow me to get out there for the first round of intensive training.

I'm really excited about the process of tattoos and how it effects people. its magical.

No comments: